Easy Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken is amazingly succulent with meat practically falling off the bone. It has a sweet and smoky slow heat that’s built with aromatic Indian spices. The flavors may be complex, but the recipe is quite easy and that beautiful coloring is impressive!
Easy Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken is another recipe I’ve created for paleo blog Healy Eats Real. Since I’m directing you over there for the recipe, I’m taking the opportunity and the extra space to talk about my favorite subject — myself. JK. Sort of. I mean, talking about myself feels really weird, except that I am an expert. I could talk on and on about this topic until I run out of oxygen. And that might be what it takes. Once I get started…
The only problem is… what exactly do I narrow it down to? I’m a very complex woman. Again, JK. I don’t think I have anything profound to share at the moment. So I’ll just give a little life update.
10 Life Updates from Danielle
- (Is it bad that I can’t even think of one at this moment?)
- I got a new rain jacket!
- It’s for sailing. Because I sail now. But really, I am taking sailing classes this summer!
- My rain jacket also matches my boyfriend’s. This is me wearing his rain jacket prior to me getting my own and this is me wearing my rain jacket. He is didn’t want to match me, so then he bought a new rust-colored jacket. Whatever.
- I’m running 1,000 miles in 2017 with my NC Bestie, Julia. Currently, she has 36 percent behind her and I’m at 31 percent (roughly 307 miles). We have some work to do…
- But I start training for the Chicago Marathon on Monday with my Chicago Bestie, Mary, so hopefully I’ll catch up in miles.
- I still have a cat and a dog.
- My favorite Saturday starts with an early morning run (or spin class if it’s raining), a coffee, and a trip to the farmer’s market. I love doing it with gal pals, but I’m okay going solo too.
Is it cool if I stop at eight? I think eight is a good number (and I don’t have much else to say for the time being).
So there you have it! Easy Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken and eight details you didn’t know you needed to know about Danielle. 🙂 Now go check out Easy Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken over at Healy Eats Real!