Is there a better way to showcase bright, colorful summer veggies than on skewers? These Lemon Herb Chicken Skewers are farmer’s market fresh with a snappy flavor and they’re gluten free, sugar free, and paleo friendly too. My veggie combination covers almost every color of the rainbow, but swap in whatever you’re craving!
Do you remember when I posted about Easy Oven-Baked Tandoori Chicken? I decided that all of my freelance posts would be posts about c’est moi, my most favorite subject. Or maybe I made that decision when I posted about Paleo Southern Biscuits. Regardless, the decision has been made.
You’ll have to visit Healy Eats Real for the Lemon Herb Chicken Skewer recipe and for more photos. But I know you’ll want to stay here for life updates.
Here’s what’s happening in the life of Danielle:
1. College roomie reunion 2017! I met Emily and Lauren in Atlanta to *wedding dress shop ♥♥♥* !!! Emily gets hitched to our college friend Dan next Memorial Day Weekend.
2. Update on learning to sail: I’m an expert! JK. Not an expert. But things are starting to make sense. Sailing ain’t easy, just so you know.
3. Julia and I are still on a mission to run 1,000 miles. She’s still killing me at 42 percent and I’m at 38 percent. I know this doesn’t seem like much of a spread, but it translates into 40 miles!
4. I’ve been running at sunrise to avoid the mid-afternoon heat. And the night heat. It’s pretty much just hot any time between 7 a.m. and 2 a.m. And then randomly it’s chilly and I have to wear a sweater. (I’m rolling my eyes at you, Chicago!)
5. I still have a cat and dog. Let’s all, “awww…” at Miller’s watermelon bandana. ♥
That’s about it, friends. I mean, I could keep going — I can always talk about myself! — but usually short and sweet is the best way to go.
Now, what you really came for… head over to Healy Eats Real for more on Lemon Herb Chicken Skewers!